WorkSource Atlanta accepts Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) training provider applications for the WorkSource Atlanta Board. The Eligible Training Provider (ETP) application process is intended to develop a statewide list of training providers who offer occupational skills training to:
- Eligible adults residing in the city of Atlanta.
- Dislocated workers residing in the city of Atlanta or who were laid off from an employer that is located within the City of Atlanta.
List of current Eligible Training Providers.
Applying to become an Eligible Training Provider (ETP)
Education and training providers who have an interest in becoming a Georgia Eligible Training Provider for WIOA training services must complete the ETP application and submit it to WorkSource Atlanta for processing. The application consists of several components including:
- Responsibilities of providers under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Performance outcome measures
- Responsibilities for employment and follow-up of WIOA customers (outlined in the application)
Individual Training Account policies and a list of occupations with stable or potential growth projected are also included in the application.
If you are interested in becoming an eligible training provider, please complete a short interest form here.
Submit completed applications to:
818 Pollard Boulevard, SW
Atlanta, GA 30315