WorkSource Atlanta provides Atlanta job seekers with job search assistance, work readiness training, career counseling, and skills assessment tests to ensure they attain sustainable employment. Through WorkSource Atlanta’s federally funded programs, services, and other resources, the Agency’s staff works diligently to assist clients in all stages of their employment and career development.
How Can We Help You?
Career Counseling 101
- Individual and/or Group career planning
- Career follow-up & support (12-months)
- Support services assistance (transportation, business attire, and more)
Work Readiness Education
- Interview skills
- Financial literacy
- Identify skills gaps
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Kenexa Prove-It assessment testing
Job Search Assistance
- Job leads
- Resume preparation
- Access to e-mail, fax machines, or telephone
- Computer labs
- Interview preparation
Making a commitment to your future is just a few steps away. To take advantage of WorkSource Atlanta’s employment services, register here.