WorkSource Atlanta’s staff is eager to begin working to ensure the employment, training, and education needs of each and every client. WorkSource Atlanta and its partners in the workforce system work diligently to provide Atlanta residents with the support and assistance needed to achieve lasting and sustainable career and educational goals.
Making a commitment to your future is just a few steps away.
To begin, please register with both WorkSource Atlanta below and Georgia Work Ready Online Participant Portal and meet federal eligibility requirements to receive services from WorkSource Atlanta.
Upon completion of both registrations, it is necessary to attend orientation. WorkSource Atlanta offers orientation every Wednesday at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm at 818 Pollard Blvd., SW. Click here for directions. After attending orientation, an appointment with a career counselor is required to determine eligible services.
To Get Started:
1. Register as a new customer with WorkSource Atlanta: https://awda.force.com/customers/SearchJobSeeker.
2. Register with the GDOL: www.workreadyga.org.
3. Attend a WorkSource Atlanta orientation at 818 Pollard Boulevard, SW. Click here for directions.
4. Bring one document in each category that applies to you below:
- Proof of your Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, Passport, GA ID or GA Driver’s License)
- Proof of your Social Security Number
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill, Lease, Notarized Statement)
- Proof of your Citizenship or Authorization to Work in the U.S.
- DD214 (Veterans Only)
- Proof of School Status (Youth Only)
- Proof of Income (Food Stamp Letter, TANF, SSI, Recent Pay Stub)
Returning customers can click here to update your records.