The S.T.E.P. Forward program aims to provide Atlanta youth with work readiness, training, financial literacy workshops and skills assessment.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
S.T.E.P. Forward is open only to City of Atlanta residents and WIOA eligible youth, defined as:
- 16 to 24 year olds
- High school drop-out
- High school graduate/GED
- Basic skills deficient or English language learner
- 14 to 21 year olds
- Attending any school
Meet at least one or more of the following criteria:
- Basic skills deficient
- An English language learner
- An offender
- A homeless individual, a homeless child or youth, a runaway
- In foster care or has aged out of the foster care system, a child eligible for assistance under section 42 U.S.C. 6774, or in an out-of-home placement
- Pregnant or parenting
- A youth who is an individual with a disability
The S.T.E.P. Forward Program will resume early 2017 for registration. Please check the website regularly for updates.