WorkSource Atlanta offers a number of career, education, and training services to help participants prepare for and obtain work. If you are interested in our services, you must reside in the City of Atlanta, register online, and attend an orientation.
- Career Counseling
- Career Assessment Testing
- Job Readiness and Interview Skills Training
- Computer Skills Training
- Resume Workshops
- Funding for Job Training
- Paid and Unpaid Internships
- Job Placement Assistance
- Summer Training and Employment Program for Youth
- Additional Services Available through Partner Referrals to Vocational Rehabilitation and GED Preparation and Assistance (Ages 18 and Over)
- Childcare Assistance
- Clothes Closet (provides professional attire for job seekers)
- Transportation Assistance – MARTA cards are available to individuals who are eligible and participating in a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funded program.
- Work-related Training Fees
Access to computers is available at WorkSource Atlanta. There are no costs associated with any WorkSource Atlanta services. Services are contingent upon availability of federal funding and individual eligibility.
Georgia Department of Economic Development
The Georgia Department of Economic Development plans, manages and mobilizes state resources to attract new business investment to Georgia, drives the expansion of existing industry and small business, locates new markets for Georgia products, inspires tourists to visit Georgia and promotes the state as a top destination for arts events and film, music and digital entertainment projects. For additional information: http://www.georgia.org/